SenseItAll (SIA) is a platform for rapidly achieving a minimally viable product (MVP) in sensing and assays where electrochemical detection is at the heart of the technology.
The video opposite is fairly generic in terms of the expected workflow. Below we describe the workflow and developments.
Click the button below to see the range of potential sensors that could be used with the OmniSense platform.
1) The sensors/biosensors sensors are a sensor recommended by ZP,
2) The sensors/biosensors are inserted into the meter (the meter is Bluetooth connected to an Android Smart Device.
3) The sample is put onto the sensor, see adjacent video.
4) An app on the smart phone is told the assay/sensor and instructs the meter what to do.
5) The meter runs the assay and the raw signal goes to the app via Bluetooth.
6) The operator uploads the data to a Cloud database called Djuli where we both store and analyse the data. The upload is simply a button on the app. The Smart Device should have connection to the Cloud, for example by WiFi.
7) The raw data resides in the Cloud, where we there are two initial PHASES:
8) PHASE TRAINING - A training phase to develop an algorithm to calibrate raw signal with the 'truth'. The definition of truth depends on the details of the programme.
9) IMPLEMENTATION PHASE - Where the results of the training phase are implemented onto the Cloud, so that the user can use the technology independently of ZP, though further phases of improvement can take place.
ZP Meter for SenseItAll
A 12 month subscription to Djuli
Free shipping to the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Netherlands Antilles, United Arab Emirates , Algeria, American Samoa, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos [Keeling] Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Hong Kong SAR China, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau SAR China, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar [Burma], Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Territories, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Réunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia and Montenegro, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
500 ml of buffer
25 hours of OmniSense support time
For unusual or complicated applications ZP will request additional Engineering Budgets.