SenseItAll (SIA) is a platform for rapidly achieving a minimally viable product (MVP) in sensing and assays where electrochemical detection is at the heart of the technology.
The video opposite is fairly generic in terms of the expected workflow. Below we describe the workflow and developments.
Click the button below to see the range of potential sensors that could be used with the OmniSense platform.
1) The sensors/biosensors sensors are a sensor recommended by ZP,
2) The sensors/biosensors are inserted into the meter (the meter is Bluetooth connected to an Android Smart Device.
3) The sample is put onto the sensor, see adjacent video.
4) An app on the smart phone is told the assay/sensor and instructs the meter what to do.
5) The meter runs the assay and the raw signal goes to the app via Bluetooth.
6) The operator uploads the data to a Cloud database called Djuli where we both store and analyse the data. The upload is simply a button on the app. The Smart Device should have connection to the Cloud, for example by WiFi.
7) The raw data resides in the Cloud, where we there are two initial PHASES:
8) PHASE TRAINING - A training phase to develop an algorithm to calibrate raw signal with the 'truth'. The definition of truth depends on the details of the programme.
9) IMPLEMENTATION PHASE - Where the results of the training phase are implemented onto the Cloud, so that the user can use the technology independently of ZP, though further phases of improvement can take place.
For unusual or complicated applications ZP will request additional Engineering Budgets.