On this page we give a very detailed discussion around the specifications of custom screen printed electrode, and the onboarding process to have ZP start to look at the contract manufacturing of your screen printed electrodes.
In this video we discuss;
1) Screen printed electrode specifications
2) Screen printed electrodes requirements
3) The importance of tolerances for screen printed electrodes
4) Visual inspection of screen printed electrodes
5) Electrochemical functional testing of screen printed electrodes
This video is the second half of the video above but here we focus on three ways to commercially engage with ZP, which are:
1) A consulting meeting with ZP - a very light engagement with ZP.
2) A Proof-of-Principle study with ZP - a 111 hour effort from ZP.
3) A formal onboarding into our ISO13485 system - a 111 hour engagement with ZP.