Zimmer and Peacock are the World's leading ISO13485 contract developer and manufacturer of Continuous Monitoring Glucose, Lactate and other Monitoring Technology and Wearable Biosensors.
In this workshop ZP will provide a technical introduction to CGM and other wearable biosensors, including: cortisol, lactate, purines and ketones. To augment the formal lectures ZP will also provide practical sessions where the attendees will construct biosensors and test biosensors.
The workshop will be lead by Dr Martin Peacock
Day One - 9:30 AM to 4 PM - 30 November 2022
Day Two - 9:30 AM to 4 PM - 1 December 2022
Attendees can expect to:
1) Construct a continuous monitoring glucose sensor.
2) Test their continuous monitoring glucose sensor.
3) Construct a continuous monitoring oxygen sensor.
4) Test their continuous monitoring oxygen sensor.
5) Construct a continuous monitoring lactate sensor
6) Test their continuous monitoring lactate sensor.
7) Test a continuous purine sensor
8) Test a continuous cortisol sensor
9) Lean the theory of electrochemical continuous glucose monitoring sensor and have the connection between theory and practise clearly explained.
10) Lean the theory of electrochemical continuous lactate monitoring and have the connection between theory and practise clearly explained.
11) Lean the theory of electrochemical continuous oxygen monitoring and have the connection between theory and practise clearly explained.
12) Lean the theory of electrochemical ketone continuous monitoring and have the connection between theory and practise clearly explained.
13) Lean the theory of electrochemical purine continuous monitoring and have the connection between theory and practise clearly explained.
14) Lean the theory of electrochemical cortisol continuous monitoring and have the connection between theory and practise clearly explained.
15) We cover ion-selective electrodes, including pH sensors and demonstrate the sensors.
16) We cover the modes of analysis including: amperometry, voltammetry, potentiometry, and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy.
17) We demonstrate the commercial application of voltammetry.
18) We discuss QMS and how it applies to wearable biosensors.
19) We discuss project management, large scale data collection and data analysis in biosensors programmes.
20) All attendees receive a certificate of attending
Only 30 places are available on this course.
Free shipping to the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Netherlands Antilles, United Arab Emirates , Algeria, American Samoa, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos [Keeling] Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Hong Kong SAR China, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau SAR China, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar [Burma], Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Territories, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Réunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia and Montenegro, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
A Certificate of Attendance will be provided at the end