Conference Biosensors Workshop
Come join Zimmer & Peacock in an interactive and informative ZP Biosensor workshop which will be held on the 22nd May from 2pm-5pm at Meliá Sitges Hotel Congress Centre in Sitges, Spain!
The ZP Biosensor workshop is a must for anyone interested in biosensor research, development and manufacturing, where electrochemical sensing is the sensing modality.
The workshop is a mix of lecture and hands on demonstrations. The lecture material is firmly anchored in practical implementation and for every taught segment there is a practical demonstration or delegate practical.
The workshop also references real world products so that the attendees can see what has worked in the market.
What's included in the workshop is:
• Brief Introduction to electrochemistry
• Introduction and live demonstration of electrochemical techniques including: cyclic voltammetry, amperometry, potentiometry and impedance spectroscopy
• Introduction to biosensors:
• Case study of taking a biosensor to market
• Practical - Hands on testing of glucose sensor and other sensor: chilli sensing, glucose sensing, pH sensing.