As part of our continuing close relations with USN, ZP is looking to recruit a full time or part time post-graduate students/graduate students, who have gained a considerable degree of practical training within the USN clean room facility.
You must be:
- A USN graduate or currently studying at USN
- You are at a senior level in regard to your experience and time spent within the USN clean room
- You must be ready to work now, either part-time or full-time
Micro-fabrication Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Micro-fabrication within cleanroom environment using dry etching machine, baking oven, sputter coating machine, thermal evaporation and copper plating machine.
- Following existing microfabrication work instruction and possibility improvement of the current fabrication process.
- Reporting fabrication process and drafting work instruction
- More than two years’ experience in microfabrication.
- More than two years’ experience of MEMS device design
- Experience of bulk micromachining and fabrication processes with multiple stages of photolithography, dry etching, wet etching, baking, metal sputtering and metal plating, gained through working in a cleanroom environment.
- Experience of using SEM and EDX to characterise fabricated device.
- Ability to establish and develop new cleanroom processes.
- Ability to present work at technical meetings.
- Ability to write work instruction.
- Comfortable working unsupervised after initial training
- Cross discipline working to identify potential process and device improvements
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary project team
Please complete this form to register interest.