At ZP we try to support the development and startup community so here are the answers to some commonly asked questions.
1. Is the ZP screen printed pH sensor single use or can it be re-used? Please comment on the the shelf life/operational life of the sensor?
2. What is the pH range of the ZP screen printed pH sensor?
3. What is the necessary power for using the sensor?
4. What is the measurement time of the pH sensor?
5.The pH sensor is potentiometric, how should I connect to it?
6. Does ZP recommend a connector to connect the sensor to a PCB?
IMPORTANT - If you are considering buying the ZP screen printed pH sensors please also purchase the ZP pH test solutions, this will mean ZP can properly support you especially when it comes to troubleshooting.
For those wishing to understand biosensors, including glucose and pH sensors in greater detail please click the link and watch our webinar 'Introduction to Electrochemical Biosensors and Demonstration.