The 5th annual Sensors in Mediicne conference will take place in the London in September 2017. The conference format will be more clinically focused than previous years - the first day on glucose monitoring and the second on infectious disease diagnosis. As in previous years, the conference will include invited and submitted papers, poster exhibits and a exhibition.
- Papers will be presented on the following topics:
- Advances in glucose sensors
- Artifical pancreas
- Clinical developments in diabetes management
- Sensors for infectious diseases
- PoC and ARM sensors
- Clinical challenges in infectious disease management