Zimmer and Peacock is a world leading contract developer and manufacturer of electrochemical biosensors.
Our breath of commercial electrochemical biosensors and our manufacturing of medical diagnostics within an ISO 13485 framework makes us uniquely positioned to lead and present our corporate biosensors workshop.
Our Corporate Biosensors Workshops are intended for organizations that are looking to raise the technical and commercial awareness of their teams with the field of biosensors and in-vitro diagnostics (IVD).
These workshops can be tailored based on audience type, scale and duration.
A exemplary schedule of topics that can be covered includes:
• Brief Introduction to electrochemistry
• Introduction and live demonstration of electrochemical techniques including: cyclic voltammetry, amperometry and potentiometry
• Introduction to biosensors
• Case study of taking a biosensor to market
• Practical -Hands on testing of glucose sensor